Get 'em while they're hot!
We’re gonna call these one-of-a-kind screen prints “Beautiful Disaster” as they are indeed pretty wasted and wasted and pretty, a hot mess of lovely colors all smashed up together. They’re almost too rad to skate but damn right you’re going to thrash ‘em up and add to the art with your own scrapes and scuffs. Also available in traditional natural.
The shape kind of a mash-up of all the OG Hard Times boards in a modern size and concave.
Note: Sold as assorted but if you’ve seen something you like let us know and we’ll try and pick something in that color direction....otherwise we’ll just grab whatever’s on the top of the pile.
- Bottom: multi-color screen printed graphics
- Top: 1/C screen printed logo
- Dimensions: 8.75 x 32.25”, 14.75” wheelbase, 6.75 tail, 7” nose
- Construction: 7-ply maple (thinner new school layup)
- Concave: Modern double kick, medium
- Hole pattern: New School
- Manufactured by Watson Laminates, San Diego CA
- Custom screen printing by Damon Mills