In stock! They came out so rad that we're going to have to limit to 2 per customer....thanks!
UPDATE: Plot twist on the Hard Times boards....We painted some samples and they just didn’t come out to our satisfaction so thought it would be best to shift gears and step up the game. My buddy and legendary photographer and musician “O” (Gnar Cake!) suggested we just spray paint them so that’s exactly what we did....with one-of-a-kind paint jobs using whatever trash we could find for stencils. All kinds of random colors...lot’s of day-glow too, they came out super rad!
OK this is the shape that I designed, and am currently riding myself and love...and I thought you might want to rip it as well. It’s real close to the Hard Times 1 modern we did a while ago but the tail has been trimmed down just a bit so the rails are straight instead of a slight sidecut.
NOTE: In the spray paint version we painted some natural, white dip and fluorescent pink, yellow and green tint boards...they’re sold as assorted but if you have any preferences put your 1st, 2nd and 3rd in the comments section at check out and we’ll see what we can do. All the boards will now just have a black print....sorry, no white prints.
Check our Instagram videos for some examples of what we painted!
- Bottom: One color screen printed graphics
- Top: Blank...just like the originals (it’s Hard Times!)
- Dimensions: 9.25 x 32.375”, 14.875” wheelbase, 6.75 tail, 7” nose
- Pairs nicely with Indy159 trucks and 57mm Hard Times wheels
- Construction: 7-ply maple (thinner new school layup)
- Features front and rear wheel wells
- Hole pattern: New School
- Manufactured by Watson Laminates, San Diego CA
- Based on Hard Times 0 released in 1989