This is the rider version of the Spray Paint logo board, it features modern hole drilling and is not signed, numbered or laser burned like the reissue...don’t hang it, ride it! It’s double drilled for choice of wheelbase and nose length.
The shape is a little fishy and a lot of fun! Designed in 1989 but still functional as an everyday pool/park/ditch/curb or whatever rider or as a soft wheeled cruiser.
- Brown bottom/ orange top
- Red bottom/ black top
- Blue bottom/ green top
- Bottom: Screen printed graphics
- Top: Screen printed graphics
- Dimensions: 10 x 31”, 14.375” or 15” variable wheelbase, 6.75” tail, 5.75 or 5.125” nose
- Construction: 7-ply maple
- Hole Pattern: New School
- Manufactured by Watson Laminates, San Diego CA
- Original release date 1989, Reissue date 2018
Note: These are actual board photos but there still will be some variance in the screenprinted color blends.