Last chance! Just a few remaining.
DEMAND BLOCKHEAD!!! You’ve demanded it so here it is, the classic t-shirt design from 1985 in Blockhead’s first year of existence as a garage company. In the early days some artwork was occasionally “borrowed” from library books or 2nd hand books from thrift stores etc. This logo was taken from the 1942 movie poster from “This Gun For Hire” starring Veronica Lake and Alan Ladd. The design was used in Ron Cameron’s first ad and then we decided to make a t-shirt out of it and here it is again for the first time in 35 years!
Note: IF extras get made it won’t be more than a dozen or so and those won’t be available until all the pre-orders have shipped....so pre-ordering is the only way you can be guarantied to get one.
Note: We also did a run of 37 Demand Blockhead poster prints that launch at noon Pacific on June 2nd. Recently I did an interview about the early Blockhead days for Rev Ink Merch in Sacramento, click on this link to check out the interview and get the link to buy the Demand Blockhead print. You can preview it now but the inventory won’t be available until noon.
- Available in Black, White or Turquoise in premium soft cotton by Bella Canvas
- Also available in Turquoise in standard by Alstyle which is darker than photo
- Print colors are as shown
- Printed by Rev Ink Merch Sacramento CA
- Photos are mock-ups so actual shirt and print color may vary slightly
- We'll do our best to get the brands advertised but substitutions with similar may be necessary in these strange days.