The shape is based on kind of a mash-up of all the Hard Times boards. This is the same shape we did with the HT #2 graphic a while back but we’ve had many requests to bring it back for another round so here it is...grab one while you can!
Available in natural, black & white or assorted colors...we’re just going to freestyle it in the screen shop so take a chance and get something unique! (check the last pic for some ideas we’re kicking around...but they are sold as assorted with no guarantees of any specific colors but you can tell us what you like just to give us an idea).
- Bottom: One or two color screenprinted graphics
- Top: Natural and blank (it’s Hard Times!)
- Dimensions: 8.75 x 32.25”, 14.75” wheelbase, 6.75 tail, 7” nose
- Construction: 7-ply maple (thinner new school layup)
- Concave: Modern double kick, medium
- Hole pattern: New School
- Manufactured by Watson Laminates, San Diego CA
Damon at Watson went above and beyond on the assorted screenprint colors on the moderns, so many unique color combos….they came out so RAD!!! In the comments at check-out give us your 1st, 2nd and 3rd color choice…no guarantees as some color combos there’s only one or two but we’ll try and get you one of your favorites! See the last photo for what was made.