Sorry but these are all under the feet and out in the streets! We're making more right now and they'll be done in January.
Based on the original Hard Times 4 shape, it’s actually a “reissue” of one that we did in 2002 when Blockhead returned to the garage for a few small runs spanning several years. Great all around ramp, bowl, park, curb or whatever axe. The moderns we do are limited as well so grab one while you can.
Available in natural, black & white or assorted colors...we’re just going to freestyle it in the screen shop so take a chance and get something unique! (check the last pic for some ideas we’re kicking around...but they are sold as assorted with no guarantees of any specific colors but you can tell us what you like just to give us an idea).
- Bottom: One color (or two) screen printed graphics
- Top: Natural and blank like the original...cuz it’s Hard Times!
- Dimensions: 9.125 x 32.625”, 15” wheelbase, 6.875 nose, 6.625 tail
- Concave: modern double kick, medium
- Construction: 7-ply maple
- Hole pattern: New School
- Art: Jason Justice 1991
- Manufactured by Watson Laminates, San Diego CA
Damon at Watson went above and beyond on the assorted screenprint colors on the moderns, so many unique color combos….they came out so RAD!!! In the comments at check-out give us your 1st, 2nd and 3rd color choice…no guarantees as some color combos there’s only one or two but we’ll try and get you one of your favorites! See the last photo for what was made.