Available Wednesday 9/23 at 5pm Pacific, order early for best selection. It’s just a small batch so they could sell out quick. Limit 2 Hard Times moderns per customer.
For the traditional econoline "hard times" we've got natural but this time we added some white or assorted colors to spice things up.
We've also got just a few with a full board purple/ blue fade background.
Based on the original Hard Times 4 shape, it’s actually a “reissue” of one that we did in 2002 when Blockhead returned to the garage for a few small runs spanning several years. Great all around ramp, bowl, park, curb or whatever axe.
- Bottom: Screen printed graphics
- Top: Natural and blank like the original...cuz it’s Hard Times!
- Dimensions: 9.125 x 32.125”, 15” wheelbase, 6.875 nose, 6.625 tail
- Concave: modern double kick, medium
- Wheel wells
- Construction: 7-ply maple
- Hole pattern: New School
- Art: Jason Justice 1991
- Manufactured by Watson Laminates, San Diego CA
Note: Print colors may vary