As we've had requests for unsigned and unnumbered reissues from customers who just want to ride one, we decided to offer a very limited number (10) of these as "riders". They are the exact same boards apart from lack of number, signature and the laser burn on top says "rider". This is a great, fully functional everyday rider or cruiser, the concave is 1991 era correct, good upturned nose but not quite a double kick.
- Original release date: 1991, reissued 2019
- Number produced: 10
- Bottom: One color screen printed graphics
- Top: Laser burned logo and info
- Dimensions: 9.625 x 31.75”, 14.25 wheelbase, 6.25 nose, 6.75 tail
- Construction: 7-ply maple (thinner new school layup, same as original)
- Hole pattern: Old School
- Art: Jason Justice
- Manufactured by Watson Laminates, San Diego CA
Note: Most have assorted color fades but we did a few with just black graphics so let us know if you’d rather have one of those.