Note: They’re sold as assorted but if you have a preference give us your top 3 choices in the comments at checkout and we’ll try our best to get you one of those. Limit one per customer.
Peep the 15 custom spray paint Hard Times 6 boards, there’s 10 or the 8.8’s and 5 of the 10.0’s. If I’ve got an itch I’ve got to scratch it and there were a few HT 6’s left that I thought needed a little more love. The big challenge on these is that they already had the graphics so I had to work around them or lay over them with translucent paint. There’s multiple layers, stencils and tape used on each one making them all very unique.
They’re priced to ride but hang one if you want as well. Oh, the tops are all painted various styles and colors as well. As always, I had fun making them so hope you enjoy.
- Original shape and size released in 2002, reissued 2022
- Screen printed graphics and spray paint
- Art: Ron Cameron
- Dimensions: 8.8 x 32.5”, 14.875” wheelbase, 6.5” tail, 7.125 nose
- Construction: 7-ply maple
- Concave: modern double kick
- Hole Pattern: New School
- Skater Made by Would Shop, Montana