Even though Jim is an old fart, he still rips it up and likes to charge around the ramp, bowl, skatepark or whatever at a million miles per hour. Jim’s been riding pretty much the same shape since the ACME days and what we have here is the exact shape and dimensions that he currently rides. Jim likes a bit more flat between the rear truck holes and where the tail starts to upturn, it gives a real responsive ride where the nose lifts up effortlessly....it works for Jim and it should work great for you too (speed not included).
This modern version features the iconic “Angry Man” graphics from Jim’s first model released in 1987.
- Deck Colors: Assorted paints and stains
- Bottom: Screen printed graphics
- Top: Screen printed graphics
- Dimensions: 9.5 x 32.875”, 15.25” wheelbase, 7” tail, 6.75” nose
- Front and rear wheel wells
- Construction: 7-ply maple
- Hole Pattern: New school
- Manufactured by Watson Laminates, San Diego CA
- 2 Limited edition "reissue" Jim Gray stickers included
Note: Photos are mock-ups, actual board and print colors will vary