SOLD OUT - We will paint and release another batch of 40 mid/ late summer so stay tuned!
People have been demanding a big-ass wide board for a long while and after many delays it’s finally here! Designed with curbs in mind but destroy it however you want.
Starting with a custom splatter background and then some custom spray paint stencil art, each one is unique with a wide variety of colors and holy crap they came out good. 120 boards were made but they’ll be released in batches of 40 or so due to the more time consuming painting process.
The coffin shape takes influence from the 1986 Meaning of Life board and the graphics feature the thugs from the 80’s “Gimme Blockhead” T-shirts and top art blown up to XXL proportions. Time to get your large-and-in-charge barge on!
- Dave B.
- Quantity: 1st batch, 40 released out of 120 total
- Deck colors: green paint bottom w/ green stain top, blue paint bottom w/ blue stain top, fluorescent orange tint with stained top.
- Bottom: Spray paint stencil graphics
- Top: Screen printed graphic
- Art: Ron Cameron 1988 - reworked 2022 and painted by Dave B.
- Dimensions: 11 x 32.25”, 14.75 or 15.375” variable wheelbase, 6.75” tail, 6.875” or 6.25” nose
- Construction: 7-ply maple w/ wheel wells
- Mold: WL-20 double kick (same as 2022 Omar mods)
- Hole pattern: New School - double drilled front
- Manufactured by Watson Laminates, San Diego CA
- Price $110