Pre-order now, shipping mid/ late May
Paired with the Sick Sense, the Neon Circus also features a very “Sacto” punk point shape (very Rick Winsor-ish). The board was on the shorter side, not quite a mini but more of a mid size so it became many skaters first board. I honestly can’t tell you why it was named Neon Circus but it stuck somehow.
You might have never guessed it but the simple graphics were actually inspired by the Germs (GI) logo but it definitely had was a style of it’s own. We often times used semi-transparent metallic inks for the grid of Blockhead logos in the background but also used some bright colors and fades.... so we’ll be printing each paint/ stain color with several different options.
Please check the mock-ups for possible alternate print colors and let us know in comments at checkout if there’s something that speaks to you....but they are sold as “assorted” and we cannot guarantee a certain print color but we’ll do our best.
- Originally released: 1988, reissued 2020
- Maximum number produced: 80
- Bottom: Screen printed graphics
- Top: Screen printed graphic, laser burn logo, signed and numbered
Dimensions: 9.875 x 30”, 14.75/ 15” wheelbase, 6.5” tail, 3.625” nose
- Construction: 7-ply maple
- Concave: Period correct 1988 Blockhead concave
- Hole Pattern: OLD School
- Manufactured by Watson Laminates, San Diego CA
Note: Photos are mock-ups, stain, paint and print colors will vary.