Since all the Good and Evil Sam’s we released a couple months ago sold out in just a couple days we decided to back ‘em up with a small batch of Good and Evil reissue “riders” in the same 1988 Blockhead concave. The difference being these are on the slightly longer OG “Snake Eye” Sam shape (Old fart sized), are not signed or numbered and feature a modern hole pattern to fit any current truck so you can set up a fun old school sled...oh almost forgot, these feature front wheel wells to ward off the dreaded wheel bite.
Over the years it was talked about that there should also be an “Evil Sam” model just to balance the universe out a bit. We originally released a super limited batch of only 66.6 “Demonic Edition” Evil Sam’s but they sold out almost immediately so here’s a little “bonus round” of sorts of just 25.
- Number produced: 25
- Deck Colors: Transparent White dip, Fluorescent yellow dip, Teal blue stain laminate, Brown stain laminate
- Bottom: Screen printed graphics
- Top: Screen printed graphic, laser burn logo
Dimensions: 10 x 31.375”, 15” wheelbase, 7” tail, 5.325” nose
- Construction: 7-ply maple
- Concave: Original 1988 Blockhead spoon-nose concave with rocker
- Hole Pattern: New School
- Manufactured by Watson Laminates, San Diego CA