Limited edition, pre-order now for shipping late October/ early November.
Check 3 board photo above for alternate ink color possibilities!
The Mini Mosaic Snakes model was the updated version of Sam’s “Evil Eye” graphic with an all new shape. This was the first Blockhead board to feature a different graphic on the mini vs. the full size. It has the mosaic snakes inked by Ron Cameron, the updated creepy dripping SAM lettering and retains the ultra iconic evil eye face and the lizards background. After skateboarding’s near death in the early 80’s, lots of younger kids were getting hooked on skateboarding again, the mini was an essential part of the Blockhead line up....and now an essential part of any collection.
- Deck Colors: 1. Metallic Silver 2. Green Stain 3. Natural
- Number to be produced: 125 (quantities may vary +/- 10 with mfg. variances)
- Bottom: Screen printed graphics
- Front wheel wells
- Top: Laser burn 30 year logo, signed by Sam
- Art: Ron Cameron
- Dimensions: 9.375 x 29.5”, 14.375” wheelbase, 6.25” tail, 3.625” nose
- Original 1987 concave, pressed on replica mold
- Construction: 7-ply maple
- Old school hole pattern
- Manufactured by Watson Laminates, San Diego CA
- Original release date 1987, Reissue date 2017 (30 year anniversary!)
Note: Photos are mock-ups, actual stain and ink colors will vary. To make them even more custom we sometimes mix up the ink colors to make them much more exclusive and collectable. This is what we did back in the 80's and is what made Blockhead unique...doing things the big companies could not! Skater Made since 1985!