We’ve just been doing board graphic shirts so far so this, our most iconic logo, is long overdue. Ron Cameron was constantly drawing different versions of Blockhead logos for board graphics, top graphics, stickers and t-shirts but this one inked in 1987 rose to the top and became the “go to” logo for many years that everyone is sure to recognize. Exclusively for the first t-shirt version of the logo in 1987, Ron gave it a rad 2-tone swirl pattern.
- Available in 100% cotton classic fit in black (Alstyle)
- Or premium soft cotton in black, heather gray, white or turquoise (Next Level).
- White shirts have 2 print options: gray/red or blue/green, if you have a preference list in the comments section but we cannot guarantee we will have your first choice in stock.
- Large 2 color logo on back, small logo on front.
- Original release date 1987, Reissue date 2017
- Youth sizes and up to 3XL available in select colors
- Sweatshirts also available
Note: Photos are mock-ups, actual shirt and ink colors may vary