Because we know you want to ride a Hard Times but the reissue might be a bit bigger than you’re used to riding. We’ve taken cues from the original and given it modern dimensions for a fun and functional axe.
Available in traditional Hard Times natural, black bottom or “mystery” color. That’s right, we gave Damon at Watson creative freedom to put a full board flood pass with instructions to make them fucked up...not the bad fucked up, the good fucked up! There's color blends and splotches using some dirty “hard times” colors, and some bright colors with either a black or white graphic print over the top. Take a chance!
Note: The 5 board photo shows examples of some different color themes though there are of course variances little and big. Love or hate rainbows, purple, orange, Rasta colors etc? Bright colors or dirty and dingy? Let us know and we'll do our best to pick our something to suit you.
- 1st batch, 100 produced total
- Deck Colors: Natural, Black, “Mystery” Color (SOLD OUT)
- Bottom: One or two color screen printed graphics
- Top: Blank (it’s Hard Times!)
- Dimensions: 8.75 x 32.25”, 14.75” wheelbase, 6.75 tail, 7” nose
- Construction: 7-ply maple (thinner new school layup)
- Hole pattern: New School
- Manufactured by Watson Laminates, San Diego CA
- Based on Hard Times 2 released in 1990