Plot twist on the Hard Times boards....We painted some samples and they just didn’t come out to our satisfaction so thought it would be best to shift gears and step up the game. My buddy and legendary photographer and musician “O” (Gnar Cake!) suggested we just spray paint them so that’s exactly what we did....with one-of-a-kind paint jobs using whatever trash we could find for stencils. All kinds of random colors...lot’s of day-glow too!
This is the original 1989 shape, just as rad now as it was then!...just with the wheelbase and nose extended just a little bit. It’s also got the modern ply layup so it’s thinner and lighter....but still plenty stiff tho.
Free! Now over 20% larger for the same price! The graphics are based on the classic original unnumbered version from 1989 but enlarged and reworked a bit so they go down onto the tail.
NOTE: In the spray paint version we painted some natural, white dip and fluorescent pink, yellow and green tints...they’re sold as assorted but if you have any preferences put your 1st, 2nd and 3rd in the comments section at check out and we’ll see what we can do....they're mild to wild! All the boards will now just have a black print....sorry, no white prints.
Check our latest Instagram video for some examples of what we painted!
- Bottom: One color screen printed graphics
- Top: Blank...just like the originals (it’s Hard Times!)
- Dimensions: 10 x 32.75”, 15.375” wheelbase, 6.75 tail, 6.75” nose
- Pairs nicely with Indy 169 trucks and 60mm Hard Times wheels
- Construction: 7-ply maple (thinner new school layup)
- Features front and rear wheel wells
- Hole pattern: New School
- Manufactured by Watson Laminates, San Diego CA
- Based on Hard TImes 0 released in 1989
- Preorder price $49.99 Natural, $53.99 Colors