Starting with a custom splatter background and then some custom spray paint stencil art, each one is unique with a wide variety of colors and holy crap they came out good. 120 boards were made but they’ll be released in batches of 40 or so due to the more time consuming painting process. With the splatter background, each board has 9 passes so a lot of work goes into these...I should really charge much more but I want you all to grip, rip and destroy them!
The coffin shape takes influence from the 1986 Meaning of Life board and the graphics feature the thugs from the 80’s “Gimme Blockhead” T-shirts and top art blown up to XXL proportions. Time to get your large-and-in-charge barge on!
- Dave B.
- Quantity: 2nd batch, 40 released out of 120 total
- Deck colors: green paint bottom w/ green stain top, blue paint bottom w/ blue stain top, fluorescent orange tint with stained top.
- Bottom: Spray paint stencil graphics
- Top: Screen printed graphic
- Art: Ron Cameron 1988 - reworked 2022 and painted by Dave B.
- Dimensions: 11 x 32.25”, 14.75 or 15.375” variable wheelbase, 6.75” tail, 6.875” or 6.25” nose
- Construction: 7-ply maple w/ wheel wells
- Mold: WL-20 double kick (same as 2022 Omar mods)
- Hole pattern: New School - double drilled front
- Manufactured by Watson Laminates, San Diego CA
- Price $110
Sold as assorted so no guarantees but if you want to give us your 1st, 2nd and 3rd color choice in the comments at checkout we'll try and get you something close (choices must be same board color that you ordered).