Order soon, quantities are low and these will likely not be made again.
To celebrate 30 years of not being cool, we’ve got special limited edition Nothing is Cool sweatshirts (and t-shirts).
In the style of the Nothing is Cool graphic on the tops of the Simple Simon and Tragicomic models with their multi-color fades in a single pass, we’re doing them the same on these, hand screened blends so no two are exactly alike.
We used to do hand pulled color blends all the time back in the 80’s and early 90’s but most of the manual presses have been replaced by giant robots from the future.
And yeah we know summer is just around the corner but these very likely will never be made again and we’re not making very many so better grab one now for next winter or even for some summer camping in the mountains.
Note: if you order on the same order as a Tragicomic or Meaning of Life they will ship together in May.
- Print colors shown are mock-up examples only and are subject to change.
- Premium Independent Trading Co. soft middleweight fleece 8.5 oz. Cotton/Poly blend zipper hoodies (S,M,L,XL,2XL)
- Very limited quantities so pre-order before March 18th is strongly recommended, they may sell out prior to ship date.
- Art by Ron Cameron 1988
- Back print: 1C NIC sideways logo
- Front print: 1C Blockhead "spray" logo
- Colors: Black, black or black
- Pre-order price $49.95, 2XL $51.95