Signed and numbered with "old school" holes as original.
In 1985 after narrowing down the doodles and first rough draft attempts, I launched Blockhead in my parents Nor-Cal garage with 3 models, the Streetstyle, Rebel and Chaos.
The Chaos was the first “fish” shaped board we did and some of my first attempts at screen printing color blends in the “cosmic swelling vortex” background swirls. The graphic really featured the iconic Blockhead man, face logo, sunglass dude or whatever you want to call it but it sure screams 80’s!
- Dave B.
- Only 52 produced
- Deck Colors: Yellow dip, black dip
- Art by Dave Bergthold
- Bottom: Screen printed graphics
- Top: Laser burn logo and info, signed by Dave B.
- Dimensions: 10.25 x 30”, 6.25” T. 16.375” WB. 2.5” N.
- Very mellow early/ mid 80‘s concave
- Old school hole pattern
- Construction: 7-ply
- Manufactured by Watson Laminates, San Diego CA
- Original release date 1985, Reissue date 2022
- Price: $96
Limit 2 Chaos boards per customer (reissue or rider)