Limited to two per customer (must be different colors).
The August 1990 Blockhead ad read “Why is Omar Hassan pro at 16? Hmm... I wonder... The ad featured Omar’s first graphics, the “Magic Carpet”, Omar was also featured on the cover. Omar’s insane antics at the Blockhead Ramp while filming for Splendid Eye Torture cemented the decision to turn him pro at such a young age and as you all know, things worked out just fine.
The Magic Carpet graphics were inked by Ron Cameron and pays tribute to Omar’s heritage, there were two other renditions of the Magic Carpet in a diamond and oval shape...but the rectangle was the first one.
- Number produced: 135
- Bottom: Screen printed graphics by Damon Mills
- Blue stain has metallic silver sky
- Top: Laser burn , Screen printed logo, hand numbered & logo'd by Dave B.
- Dimensions: 10 x 32”, 14.5”, 6.75 tail, 5.5” nose
- Old School hole pattern
- Construction: 7-ply maple
- Manufactured by Watson Laminates, San Diego CA
Original release date mid 1990, Reissue date 2023