Everyone loved the “Snake Handler” graphic but it was always just on a mini….until now! Here it is screen printed in all its glory on the Sam 9.7” modern, can’t wait to set one up for myself!
The shape is based on Sam's Snake Eye and later boards with the squared nose and dog-eared tail but with modern concave, dimensions and straighter rails.
Note: These photos are mock-ups, actual stain and print colors will vary.
- Deck Colors: green stain, orange stain
- Bottom: Screen printed graphics
- Top: Screen printed graphic
- Dimensions: 9.75 x 32.125”, 15” wheelbase, 6.625” tail, 6.875” nose
- Construction: 7-ply maple
- Hole Pattern: New School
- Concave: modern double kick
- Manufactured by Watson Laminates, San Diego CA
- Screen Printed by Damon Mills