Limited to ONE per customer.
This was the board that started it all! In spring 1985 Blockhead launched and released the Streetstye, Chaos and Rebel models but the Streetstyle was the first one to be screened in the Bergthold family garage in Roseville CA. When the first batch of 60 boards arrived from the Uncle Wiggley factory, I hadn’t built drying racks yet so they were laid out in the driveway to dry.
Ahead of it’s time in 1985 with a 4” nose, the longest on the market then….I’m biased of course but it was the best street specific board of the early/mid 80’s. Here’s another chance for you to grab one with the original “old school” hole pattern, signed and numbered.
- Number produced: 60 (same batch size as UWS made in 1985)
- Art: Dave Bergthold
- Deck Colors: Light gray dip, Mint dip
- Bottom: Screen printed graphics
- Top: laser burn logo, signed and hand numbered
- Dimensions: 9.125 x 30.125”, 15.5” wheelbase, 6.625 tail, 4” nose
- Construction: 7-ply maple
- Concave: Very Mellow tail, very slight concave as original, flat nose
- Hole Pattern: Old School
- Manufactured by Watson Laminates, San Diego CA
- Original release date 1985, Reissue date 2022
- Price $96
Limited to ONE per customer