LIMIT 2 PER CUSTOMER.
Stretch mash-up! Yep we took the nose of the late 80‘s Jim Gray stretch, the tail of the Sam stretch and the Ron Cameron Xerox mash up graphics from the classic Stretch Plank and programmed them all into the modernizer machine 2022 and this is what popped out.
The Stretch Plank and Dirt Clods reunited again...just like in 1989! I’m going to set my stretch up with some 70mm Dirt Clods for an ATV masher but set yours up however the hell you feel like....the longer (or even longer) variable wheelbase will keep you stable when you speed around the bowls, crust or in the streets, like we’ve said before...cruise it or bruise it!
Don’t forget the Dirt Clods! Save on shipping when you order together.
- Dave B.
- Deck Stain colors: green, blue or red (with natural top)
- Bottom: Screen printed graphics (just like 1989!)
- Top: Screen printed graphic
- Art: Ron Cameron 1989
- Dimensions: 10.1 x 34.1”, 16.1” or 16.75” variable wheelbase, 7” tail, 7.1” or 6.5” nose
- Double kick, medium concave
- Construction: 7-ply maple
- Hole pattern: New School - double drilled front
- Manufactured by Watson Laminates, San Diego CA
- Price $89.99