In 1986 Jim Gray walked into a Bear Cover shop in Arizona and spotted a Blockhead Meaning of Life board on the wall and thought it was really unique and super f’n cool and wondered “who the hell makes these?”. Soon afterwards Jim walked by the tiny Blockhead booth on the outskirts of the ASR Trade Show, checked out the other Blockhead boards and told Dave how stoked he was on them and the rest is history. Jim could then be found ripping around on his new Blockhead model at the Pipeline, Nude Bowl, Sadlands, the Blockhead ramp or traveling around the world. Artwork is of course by the legendary Ron Cameron and based on a character he painted on a personal rider.
- Total made: 124
- Screen printed graphics (as shown)
- Top: Laser burn logo and info, signed by Jim and hand numbered.
- Dimensions: 10.125 x 30.75”, 15.125” wheelbase, 6.75” tail, 3.75” nose
- Construction: 7-ply
- Hole Pattern: Old School
- Manufactured by Watson Laminates, San Diego CA
- Original release date 1987, Reissue date 2022
- Price $99
Limit 2 per customer