We took the show on the road “Back to Sacto” where Blockhead was founded in a Roseville garage in 1985 (suburb of Sacramento).
The posters are available with a blue/green fade background and a red swirl or a green/yellow background and a blue swirl. If you have a choice let us know...subject to availability of course.
- 100 produced
- Features iconic Sam “Evil Eye” art by Ron Cameron
- Hand numbered and signed by Sam Cunningham, Ron Cameron and Dave Bergthold
- Screen printed by Watson Laminates in San Diego
- Custom fade background (each one is slightly different)
- Size is 19x25”
- Very heavy high quality paper (140 weight cover stock, Speckletone)