Launching for pre-orders Wednesday October 17th at 5pm pacific.
No line-up or collection is complete without a company logo board, this one is Ron Cameron’s “Spray Paint” logo which was inked in 1989 as the front “pocket” logo for the Nothing is Cool t-shirts. The logo is kind of 60’s poster art meets 80’s graffiti kind of all smashed up in a very anti corporate logo car crash sort of way....know what I mean?!
All the stained boards will have our signature late 80s' era correct process where a translucent fluorescent tint is sprayed over a stained board with natural rails, the rails remain the fluorescent color and on the top and bottom the colors really pop out of the highlights in the wood grain giving it a very dynamic look....almost like it’s on fire!
- Lime stain - fluorescent yellow rails
- Magenta stain - fluorescent pink rails
- Teal stain - fluorescent green rails
- Note: tops will likely be slightly different colors as well
The shape is a little fishy and a lot of fun! It’s double drilled as it was in 1989 for choice of wheelbase and nose length. Pairs nicely with Ron Cameron’s “Skate Plank” 30 year anniversary Nothing is Cool board.
Only a very limited number of these boards were produced in 1989 and this will likely be the only time they are produced again so don’t miss your chance!
- Maximum number to be produced: 120
- Deck Colors: Green Flame, White Dip, Blue Stain, Magenta Stain
- Bottom: Screen printed graphics
- Top: Screen printed top graphic, laser burn 30 year logo, signed and hand numbered
- Dimensions: 10 x 31”, 14.125” or 15” variable wheelbase, 6.75” tail, 5.125 or 4.25” nose
- Construction: 7-ply maple
- Concave: 1989 period correct with an upturned nose
- Hole Pattern: Old School
- Manufactured by Watson Laminates, San Diego CA
- Original release date 1989, Reissue date 2018
- Preorder price $79
Pre-order Oct. 17th at 5pm pacific, shipping mid/ late December.
Note: Photos are mock-ups, board colors and print colors will vary at times. We'll likely mix up the print colors a bit so let us know if you're willing to take a chance on something more unique.