In 2019 when we released a super limited batch of 66.6 “Evil Sam” boards we painted an additional 13 of them matte black dip and squirreled them away for a couple years to make them even more limited.
Over the years it was talked about that in addition to the “Good Sam” model there should also be an “Evil Sam” model just to balance the universe out a bit.
These are on the original 1988 shape and concave as the “Good” model with authentic “old school” holes and laser burned. Same as the Good Sam’s the “Evil’s” are hand signed on the bottom where the original screen printed signature was and hand numbered on top.
- Includes limited “Evil Sam” sticker
- Number produced: 13
- Deck Colors: Midnight black dip
- Bottom: Screen printed graphics
- Top: Screen printed graphic, laser burn logo, signed by Sam and hand numbered
- Dimensions: 9.625 x 30”, 14.75” wheelbase, 6.75” tail, 3.85” nose
- Construction: 7-ply maple
- Concave: Original 1988 Blockhead spoon-nose concave
- Hole Pattern: Old School
- Manufactured by Watson Laminates, San Diego CA
- Price $150