As of 12/6 only 1 remains, number 8 but subject to change of course.
For those of you who want something a bit more custom, we’ve made only 15 of the Streetstyle 3 shapes with one-of-a-kind spray painted backgrounds top and bottom and then screen printed over the those so they really pop. The spray paint Streetstyle 1’s and 3’s feature similar but different text artwork so grab one of each for a complete set.
These are sold as assorted but please give us your 1st, 2nd and 3rd choices in the comments at checkout and we’ll do our best to get you one of your favorites. They will be fulfilled in the order they were received (so shop early!).
I was having a great time painting them but stressing a bit on finishing before Watson closed shop and then my good buddy (and legendary skate/ music photographer and musician) “O” showed up out of the blue and painted half of them (his are the one’s a bit more on the wild side!). Nail it to the wall if you want to but don’t be afraid to skate it...better yet, throw some rails on it, skate it, then hang it!
- Number produced: 15
- Art: Ron Cameron, spray painted by Dave Bergthold and “O”
- Deck Color: Natural
- Bottom: Spray paint and screen printed graphics
- Top: Spray paint and screen printed graphics, signed and hand numbered (by Dave B.)
- Dimensions: 9.75 x 31.25”, 7.25” tail 14.375”/15.25 wheelbase, 4.375/ 5.25 nose
- Construction: 7-ply maple
- Concave: Original 1989 Blockhead spoon-nose concave
- Hole Pattern: New School
- Manufactured by Watson Laminates, San Diego CA
- Limit 2 per customer