On a handful of overrun Hard Times 1 Reissue decks we have created this Special Edition based on a classic Ron Cameron Blockhead ad illustration from 1990. The simple character is a bold departure from the scribble scratch graphics that adorn the Hard Times series. This is not a new number or new direction for the series but just a one-time run so grab one while you can!
ACID RAIN!!! To make these even more limited we really went off making each one different from the next, truly one-of-a-kind works of art, hand screened by Damon at Watson laminates (thanks!).
The deck is manufactured to the same specs as original Hard Times 1 from 1990 and is hand numbered and signed by Ron Cameron and myself. Oh and to make them even more special, some of them have a custom spray painted dot under the number (OK the reality of it is I f’d up on some of the numbers so this was the best way to fix it :-)
- Number produced: 15
- Deck colors: Natural, White dip (mixed, please check photos)
- Bottom: 3 color screen printed graphics
- Top: 2 color screen printed design, signed by Ron and Dave
- Art: Ron Cameron, Dave Bergthold
- Dimensions: 9.875 x 32.375”, 14.75” wheelbase, 6.75 tail, 6” nose
- Construction: 7-ply maple (old school layup)
- Hole pattern: Old School
- Manufactured by Watson Laminates, San Diego CA
- Original Hard Times 1 release date 1990, Reissue date 2017
- Shipped in heavy duty 4 mil. archival bags
- Price $86
- Limit 2 per customer