In Stock now! Look at the photo of all the boards and pick your 1st and 2nd choice and write it in the comments section when you check out. The photo was updated on 2-10-17 and the X'd out ones have been sold.
On a handful of overrun Hard Times 2 Reissue decks we have created this Special Edition based on a classic Ron Cameron Blockhead ad illustration from 1990. The simple character is a bold departure from the scribble scratch graphics that adorn the Hard Times series. This is not a new number or new direction for the series but just a one-time run so grab one while you can!
ACID RAIN!!! To make these even more limited we really went off making each one different from the next, truly one-of-a-kind works of art, hand screened by Damon at Watson laminates (thanks!).
The deck is manufactured to the same specs as original Hard Times 2 from 1990 and is hand numbered and signed by Ron Cameron and myself. Oh and to make them even more special, some of them have a custom spray painted dot under the number (OK the reality of it is I f’d up on some of the numbers so this was the best way to fix it :-)
- Number produced: 28
- Deck colors: Natural, White dip
- Bottom: 3 color screen printed graphics
- Top: 2 color screen printed design, signed by Ron and Dave
- Art: Ron Cameron, Dave Bergthold
- Dimensions: 9.75 x 32”, 14.375” wheelbase, 6.75 tail, 6.125” nose
- Construction: 7-ply maple (old school layup)
- Hole pattern: Old School
- Manufactured by Watson Laminates, San Diego CA
- Original Hard Times 2 release date 1990, Reissue date 2017
- Shipped in heavy duty 4 mil. archival bags
- Price $86
- Limit 3 per customer