PRE-ORDER FEBRUARY 12TH AT 5PM (PACIFIC), SHIPPING MID/ LATE APRIL
When we say “Hard Times” we’re not always talking about the holes in your pockets...sometimes you feel like nothing’s going right and you just have your own personal raincloud hanging over your head.
The Hard Times 3 was released simultaneously with the #4 in 1991 during the “Adventures in Cheese” video era. The graphics were inked by an Oregon kid named Jason Justice and he really nailed the hard times vibe.
A great wall hanger to go with your soon to be complete Hard Times collection or a great rider as well. The concave is 1991 era correct, good upturned nose but not quite a double kick. Limited edition - signed, numbered and laser burned to prove it. - Dave B.
- Original release date: 1991, reissued 2019
- Maximum to be produced: 100
- Bottom: One color screen printed graphics
- Top: Laser burned logo and info
- Dimensions: 9.75 x 31.75”. 14.75 wheelbase, 5.75 nose, 6.625 tail
- Construction: 7-ply maple (thinner new school layup, same as original)
- Hole pattern: Old School
- Art: Jason Justice
- Manufactured by Watson Laminates, San Diego CA
Note: Most will have assorted color fades but we’ll likely do a few with just black graphics so let us know if you’d rather have one of those.