Here’s a 10 incher big boy version of the original Hard Times 6 from 2002 featuring an adjustable wheelbase. All around crusher for curbs, ramps, bowls, ditches or whatever.
The originals were natural with a full board black ink pass on the bottom and white art. this time we did a full black dip with the original white ink but also with fluorescent green or orange prints. Half the batch though is naturals with one-of-a-kind “beautiful disaster” customs by Damon Mills and they look smashing! Please check the 6 board photo to see some more examples.
- Originally released: 2002, reissued 2022
- Number produced 80
- Bottom: Screen printed graphics
- Top: Screen printed graphic
- Art: Ron Cameron
Dimensions: 10.0 x 33.125”, 6.75” tail, 15.25 or 15.875” wheelbase, 6.5 or 7.125” nose
- Construction: 7-ply maple
- Concave: modern double kick
- Hole Pattern: New School
- Manufactured by Would Shop, Montana
- Price: Black dip 74.99, Customs $84.99
Note: This is a hand made and natural wood product and with all screen printing, stains, paints and wood grain there may be small inconsistencies, imperfections and color variation....but that’s what makes them special.