Order now, shipping starting 9-13-17
We’ve had requests from many of you who want a reissue for the wall and one to ride so we’ve made a limited run of “rider” Wray boards with a more modern concave so you can dust off your size 40 pants, 40mm wheels and pressure flips and time warp back to 1993. Even though this board was designed 24 years ago, it’s not too far off from a modern popsicle shape (the "riders" have the same shape as the reissues). FYI these are not signed or laser etched, they do however have a screenprinted top graphic.
- Original Navy - Blue with gold dress, blue umbrella (1993 colors).
- Autumn Rain - Brown with mustard dress, purple umbrella (colors may vary)
- Black Rain - Black with assorted dress colors
- Monsoon Maroon - Assorted dress and umbrella colors
- Purple Rain - Assorted dress and umbrella colors
- Photos are mock-ups, actual colors may vary.
- Number produced: 70
- Deck colors: Assorted stain tops
- Bottom: Screen printed graphics
- Top: Screen printed graphic
- Art: Jeremy Wray
- Six hole drilling for both "old School" and "new school" truck pattern (as 93 original)
- Dimensions: 8.375 x 31.5”, 13.75 wheelbase, 6.5 tail, 7.25” nose (measured from "new school" holes
- Construction: 7-ply maple
- modern concave
- Manufactured and screened by Watson Laminates, San Diego CA
- Original release date 1993, Reissue date 2017
- Shrink wrapped
- Includes Jeremy Wray sticker
Photos are mock-ups, actual colors may vary