We shipped 100 boards up to Mark in Oregon to sign and the remainder here are hand numbered plus my Blockhead dude doodle but are not signed. Limit 2 Partain boards total per customer.
A wild man on and off the board, Mark Partain tore up the pools, ramps and streets with aggression and style on his Blockhead models in the late 80’s. Released in early 1988, Mark’s first board was inked by Ron Cameron with some Native American totem inspired art paying tribute to Mark’s ancestral roots. Since Mark’s “Indian World” graphic came out later in 1988 there weren’t many made of this graphic….it’s a great one but a rare one so grab one while you can!
Mark grew up surfing and skating in Ventura California and was even one of those legendary kids that nailed rollerskates to a plank of wood to make his first skateboard when he was only 5 years old and he’s still ripping today with 55 years on board!
- Limited run of 152 (98 signed, 54 unsigned)
- Art by Ron Cameron
- Hand numbered
- Bottom: 4-5 color screen printed graphics
- Top: 1 color screen print and laser burn
- Dimensions: 10 x 30.75”, 6.75” T, 15.125 WB, 4” N
- Old school hole pattern
- Construction: 7-ply maple
- Manufactured by Watson Laminates, San Diego CA
- Original release date 1988, Reissue date 2023