A wild man on and off the board, Mark Partain tore up the pools, ramps and streets with style. Released in 1988, the iconic “Indian World” graphic was a big mover for Blockhead, Ron Cameron took cues from Mark’s Native American ancestry and really nailed it on this one.
Mark grew up surfing and skating in Ventura California and was even one of those legendary kids that nailed rollerskates to a plank of wood, that was his his first board when he was only 5 years old and he’s still ripping today.
On the orange board we decided to hook it up with the 2 step stain process we used to do back in the day. The boards will be stained red, edges sanded and then sprayed with a transparent yellow tint giving the board yellow rails and a vibrant multi-tonal orange top and bottom.
- Limited run of 125
- Deck Colors: 1. Fire Orange Stain 2. Blue Stained Veneer (natural top) 3. White Dip
- Art by Ron Cameron
- Signed (on the top) by Mark and hand numbered
- Bottom: 5 color screen printed graphics
- Top: 1 color screen print and laser burn 30 year logo
- Dimensions: 10 x 30.75”, 6.75” T, 15.125 WB, 4” N
- Old school hole pattern
- Construction: 7-ply maple
- Manufactured by Watson Laminates, San Diego CA
- Original release date 1988, Reissue date 2016
Limited to one per customer!