This was designed to Mark’s specifications of the board he rides today. The shape is influenced by the 1988 “mini” shape with the squared tail and diamond point nose.
Note: The black dip and white tint (transparent white) boards have 2 different print color combos so we listed each one individually so you can choose your fave.
- Limited run of 85
- Art by Ron Cameron 1988
- Bottom: 5 color screen printed graphics
- Top: 1 color screen print
- Dimensions: 8.75 x 32.5”, 6.75” T, 15” WB, 6.875” N
- New school hole pattern
- Construction: 7-ply maple
- Shrink wrapped with sticker
- Manufactured 2020 by Watson Laminates, San Diego CA
In stock and will ship right away!