Reserve stash, only 5 naturals made!
Paired with the Sick Sense, the Neon Circus also features a very “Sacto” punk point shape (very Rick Windsor-ish). The board was on the shorter side, not quite a mini but more of a mid size so it became many skaters first board. I honestly can’t tell you why it was named Neon Circus but it stuck somehow.
Oh, somehow the Blockhead logo grid print got left off of one of these so there’s one and only one made like this if you’re looking for something truly one-of-a-kind (it has the full top graphic).
- Originally released: 1988, reissued 2020
- Bottom: Screen printed graphics
- Top: Screen printed graphic, laser burn logo, signed and numbered
Dimensions: 9.875 x 30”, 14.75/ 15” wheelbase, 6.5” tail, 3.625” nose
- Construction: 7-ply maple
- Concave: Period correct 1988 Blockhead concave
- Hole Pattern: New School
- Manufactured by Watson Laminates, San Diego CA
- Price $120
Note: This is a hand made product and with all screen printing there may be small inconsistencies and imperfections.
Limited to one per customer