Shipping end of April.
In addition to the other colors we’ve decided to do a very limited offering of only 15 boards in the same colors as in Omar’s 1990 Thrasher cover riding the legendary Blockhead ramp. That board had 3 print colors (2 colors omitted) as it was the first sample quickly screened so Omar could ride his new graphic for the photo shoot...so just a white/gray blend, purple and black on a green stained board...simple but really awesome! Only one or two were ever made in this combo and ridden by Omar...now you have a chance to own one!
The package also comes with an exclusive “Thrasher Edition” green Omar t-shirt...no green tees are available individually. Thrasher has even provided us a sticker pack to go with each deck! Oh, you’ll also get a signed print of Omar’s Thrasher ad!
Note: Please put your t-shirt size in the comments section at check out (S,M,L,XL,XXL)
- Number produced: 20 (only 15 available)
- Deck color: Green stain laminate (purple top)
- Bottom: Screen printed graphics
- Top: Laser burn 30 year logo, Screen printed Blockhead logo, signed by Omar
- Art: Ron Cameron and Andy Jenkins
- Dimensions: 10 x 31.5”, 14.5” or 15.25 variable wheelbase, 6.75 tail, 5.5” or 4.75” nose
- Construction: 7-ply maple
- Old School hole pattern
- Manufactured by Watson Laminates, San Diego CA
- Original release date September 1990, Reissue date 2017
- Shipped in heavy duty 4 mil. archival bags
- includes exclusive green t-shirt
- includes signed print of ad, Thrasher stickers and Blockhead "Eye" sticker
- Preorder price $139
Limit one per customer
Note: Photos are mock-ups, actual colors may vary slightly.
Numbers subject to change due to production variances.