SOLD OUT :-(
You’ve been asking for these for years...and they’re finally here! This is the Sam “Snake Handler” from 1989 which was the mini version of the Snake Eye board released at the same time. (Yes more Snake Eye boards are coming soon as well!).
Ron Cameron re-inked the “evil eye” character with the snake and drips for a real psychedelic punk masterpiece. Translucent day-glo colors with overlays really make these scream (or hiss?). The tops of the boards are signed and numbered by the man himself, Sacto Sam Cunningham!
- Originally released: 1989, reissued 2022
- Number produced 135
- Colors: White smoke dip, green stain bottom w/ magenta top, magenta bottom w/ green top
- Bottom: Screen printed graphics
- Top: Screen printed graphic, laser burn logo, signed and numbered
Dimensions: 9.375 x 29.5”, 14.5” wheelbase, 6.625” tail, 6.125 / 3.625” nose
- Construction: 7-ply maple
- Concave: Period correct 1989 “Blockhead 2” concave
- Hole Pattern: Old School
- Manufactured by Watson Laminates, San Diego CA
- Price $99
Note: This is a hand made and natural wood product and with all screen printing, stains, paints and wood grain there may be small inconsistencies, imperfections and color variation....but that's what makes them special.