Over the years it was talked about that there should also be an “Evil Sam” model just to balance the universe out a bit. So here it is a super limited batch of only 66.6 “Demonic Edition” Evil Sam’s! Oh and .6 you say, what’s that all about? Well to get to that fun and scary number I took the last board and hand cut it down to approximately 60% of it’s original size in an “extra evil” version of Sam’s shape.
This is on the same shape as the “Good” reissue and made as if it was originally released in 1988. Same as the Good Sam’s the “Evil’s” are hand signed on the bottom where the original screen printed signature was and hand numbered on top.
Only 66.6 made...and it’s quite possibly they’ll never be seen again so don’t miss this chance to hang one next to your Good Sam! Oh, what's the .6 all about? Stay tuned!
- Includes exclusive “Evil Sam” sticker
- Number produced: 66.6
- Deck Colors: White Smoke dip, Natural, Red stain, Black stain
- Bottom: Screen printed graphics
- Top: Screen printed graphic, laser burn logo, signed by Sam and hand numbered
- Dimensions: 9.625 x 30”, 14.75” wheelbase, 6.75” tail, 3.85” nose
- Construction: 7-ply maple
- Concave: Original 1988 Blockhead spoon-nose concave
- Hole Pattern: Old School
- Manufactured by Watson Laminates, San Diego CA
- Original release date 1987, Reissue date 2019
- Price $86