Note: We're sold out but we are shipping/ shipped just a few to select skate shops so you may be able to find one if you act quick.
The most requested, as of yet unreleased, reissue is now available for immediate shipping! It’s a limited run and when they’re gone they might not come back for a couple years or more...if ever. The Good Sam was a parody of an RV camping club logo, it was really common at the time to see stickers plastered on motorhomes and trailers all over America. Originally released in 1988 It features the iconic “Evil Eye” Sam face from previous graphics.
The board is more of a mid size right in between the similar shaped full size and mini at that time. This “Classic Edition” Good Sam is available in the traditional color schemes as well as a couple new ones.
In the style of some classic 70‘s boards, the originals featured a screen print of Sam’s signature as a part of the graphic (which was actually Ron Cameron forging Sam’s name!) So to really make these something special, Sam signed the boards in the same place as they were previously screen printed!
- Includes “Good” Sam sticker
- Number produced: 125
- Deck Colors: White Smoke dip, Yellow dip, Natural, Red stain.
- Bottom: Screen printed graphics
- Top: Screen printed graphic, laser burn logo, signed by Sam and hand numbered
- Dimensions: 9.625 x 30”, 14.75” wheelbase, 6.75” tail, 3.85” nose
- Construction: 7-ply maple
- Concave: Original 1988 Blockhead spoon-nose concave
- Hole Pattern: Old School
- Manufactured by Watson Laminates, San Diego CA
- Original release date 1987, Reissue date 2019
- Price $86