Sacto legend Sam Cunningham had more different graphics than any other Blockhead rider and this is one of the all-time favorites. Ron Cameron inked this graphic in 1988 influenced by famous 1960’s poster art guru Wes Wilson and also vintage Dogtown graphics.
A small number of the Snake Eye boards were produced in epoxy/glass by Uncle Wiggley but the majority were 7-ply by Madrid. This board was at the transition point between the rocker nosed and spoon nosed Blockhead concaves and a more upturned nose. The later batches of this model had a more streamlined shape and more upturned nose but we decided to go more with the original shape and concave on this reissue.
- Deck Colors: 1. White Paint (natural rails) 2. Teal Blue Stain 3. Black Stain
- Bottom: 4 and 5 color screen printed graphics
- Top: 2-color screen-printed graphic, laser burn 30 year logo, signed by Sam
- Art: Ron Cameron
- Dimensions: 10 x 31.375”, 15.5” wheelbase, 6.75” tail, 4.25” nose
- Construction: 7-ply maple
- Old school hole pattern
- Manufactured by Watson Laminates, San Diego CA
- Original release date 1988, Reissue date 2016
- Reissue batch #1, only 150 produced
Limit one per customer.