Nor Cal legend Sam Cunningham had more different graphics than any other Blockhead rider and this is one of the all-time favorites. Ron Cameron inked this graphic in 1988 influenced by famous 1960’s poster art guru Wes Wilson and also vintage Dogtown graphics.
This is batch 2 for this reissue, last one was 2016 so it’ll be a while ’til you see ‘em again….and these colors are smoking hot! The “Orange Fire” stain is a super vivid multi step process where the top and bottom have multiple tones of yellow and orange and the rails are fluorescent yellow, the photos just don’t do it justice....you just gotta see it with your own snake eyes.
- Deck Colors: 1. Orange fire 2. Green stain 3. Metallic silver dip
- Bottom: 5 color screen printed graphics
- Top: 2-color screen-printed graphic, laser burn logo, hand numbered and logo’d by Dave B.
- Art: Ron Cameron
- Dimensions: 10 x 31.375”, 15.5” wheelbase, 6.75” tail, 4.25” nose
- Construction: 7-ply maple
- Old school hole pattern
- Manufactured by Watson Laminates, San Diego CA
- Screen printed by Damon Mills
- Original release date 1988, Reissue date 2023