Available to order 12-6-16 at 6pm Pacific, limited to one per customer.
Please look at the photo with all 7 boards to make your choice, they are numbered coresponding to the numbers written on the tops.
For this ultra special edition of Sam’s first pro model the “Sticky Man” it just seemed to make sense to really highlight the “goo” by making it a toxic mess of beautiful color. These will be sold individually by number so pick your favorite, the numbers you see in the photo reflect the numbers on the top of the board. There were only 10 screened and just 7 are available, looks like there’s 4 white dip, 2 natural and just 1 blue epoxy-glass (a bit more expensive due to the increased manufacturing costs).
These are all one-of-a-kind works of art, they are going to be highly sought after and highly collectable...with that being said, they are limited to one per customer.
- Only 11 produced (Out of the original run of 125)
- Deck Colors: White & Natural (7-ply), Blue dip (6-ply maple, 2 ply fiberglass, epoxy glue)
- Bottom: Screen printed graphics*
- Top: Laser burn 30 year logo, signed by Sam and Dave
- Dimensions: 9.875 x 31”, 15.5” wheelbase, 6.625” tail, 3.875” nose
- Manufactured by Watson Laminates, San Diego CA
- Original release date late1986, reissue date 2016
- Price $129 7-ply (white, natural), $149 6-ply Epoxy Glass (blue)
Limited to one per customer