PRE-ORDER TUESDAY JULY 16TH AT 5PM PACIFIC! (Shipping mid September)
Ahead of it’s time in 1985 with a 4” nose, the longest on the market at the time. It was loved by many but mocked by some who called it an oversized freestyle board…it would be at least 5 or 6 years until boards would start returning to similar shapes after getting all “fishy” for a while. The innovative Streetstyle 1 was the first batch of boards I ever screenprinted when I launched the company from my parents garage in 1985 with a half baked idea, a couple thousand dollars and a Thrasher ad.
We did an ultra limited release of only 30 in 2015 made from early 80‘s NOS Uncle Wiggley epoxy/glass blanks...so obviously many of you missed out on that one so here’s your chance to put one of these classics on your wall or under your feet (they’re still just as fun to ride!).
Available in the classic black dip, white dip and a yellow stain…which was the color of the first hand cut sample I made from a Z-flex uncut blank I bought from Go-Skate in Sacto. Signed and numbered.
- Number produced: No more than 100 (depending on pre-orders)
- Art: Dave Bergthold
- Deck Colors: White Smoke Dip, Black Dip, Yellow Stain Dip
- Bottom: Screen printed graphics
- Top: laser burn logo, signed and hand numbered
Dimensions: Dimensions: 9.125 x 30.125”, 15.5” wheelbase, 6.625 tail, 4” nose
- Construction: 7-ply maple
- Concave: Mellow tail, slight concave as original
- Hole Pattern: Old School
- Manufactured by Watson Laminates, San Diego CA
- Original release date 1985, Reissue date 2019
- Price $86
Note: Photos are mock-ups, actual board and print colors will vary