Ahead of it’s time in 1985 with a 4” nose, the longest on the market at the time and an innovative shape...it really was the best street board on the market in 1985.
I set one of the Streetstyle 2's up a while back which shares the same shape and it's been so much damn fun to ride! Step on a time machine straight back to the mid 80's and have a blast.
Available in lime green dip with 3 different graphic color combos and features modern holes so you can use whatever trucks you'd like. Pair it up with some Slimeball wheels for a period correct set-up and rip-it-up!
Oh, it also features a top graphic and the screens were burned with some original film from 1985 from the archives!
- Number produced: 30
- Art: Dave Bergthold
- Deck Colors: Lime Green dip
- Bottom: Screen printed graphics
Top: Screen printed graphics
Dimensions: Dimensions: 9.125 x 30.125”, 15.5” wheelbase, 6.625 tail, 4” nose
- Construction: 7-ply maple
- Front and rear wheel wells
- Concave: Mellow tail, slight concave as original
- Hole Pattern: New School
- Manufactured by Watson Laminates, San Diego CA
- Original release date 1985, Reissue date 2019