Another highly requested reissue is headed your way! After a short break the Streetstyle was reintroduced in 1989 featuring the premier of “Grumpy Man”, one of Blockhead’s most iconic characters inked by Ron Cameron. With the skater, cityscape and some abstract flames it’s just a unique and quintessential Blockhead graphic and shape.
There’s unlimited color combos possible on this one but here’s a few I thought were pretty rad. It’s produced on the “Blockhead 2” concave which is very spot-on to the original. Signed and numbered.
- Number produced: 110
- Art: Ron Cameron
- Bottom: Screen printed graphics
- Top: Screen printed graphic, laser burn logo, signed and hand numbered
- Dimensions: 9.75 x 31.25”, 7.25” tail 14.375”/15.25 wheelbase, 4.375/ 5.25 nose
- Construction: 7-ply maple
- Concave: Original 1989 Blockhead spoon-nose concave
- Hole Pattern: Old School
- Manufactured by Watson Laminates, San Diego CA
- Original release date 1989, Reissue date 2019
- Price $86
Note: Photos are mock-ups, actual board and print colors will vary. We may play around on a few so there's a pic of some possible alternate print colors... let us know if you're game for something different in the comments when you check out and we'll see what happens but no guarantees.